Friday, August 26, 2011

Clothing Labels 4 U

I wanted to have some custom clothing labels made, so I did a bit of research and found a few online that looked promising:
www.clothinglabels4u.com
www.namemaker.com
and I have subsequently discovered that Grand & Toy has an agreement with a third party company to make custom clothing labels as well.  Who knew? 

I ended up going with Clothing Labels 4 U because they were the only company I could find that does fully customized labels (any size, and material, any font/image).  Other companies, Name Maker included, only seem semi-customizable (i.e. you can customize the text and font but it come on a standard template).  Clothing Labels 4 U sent me A TON of samples with the wide array of labels they can produce.  I chose to have printed cotton labels.  



The company is in the US, so I had to pay $40 shipping.  Overall the labels cost me about $325 CAD for 250 labels.  Not bad considering they were EXACTLY what I wanted.  The only thing is that the whole process was a bit slow.  My first contact with the company was June 17 and I finally got my labels on August 24!

Overall I'm very happy and recommend Clothing Labels for you if you need custom labels, but are not in a rush (I just hate to rush).

To the sewing machine!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...